The mere visit of our website does not imply that you are providing us with any personal data and is not obliged to do so.
However, we must inform you that, in order to function properly and offer you a better service PHI 4 TECHNOLOGY S.L., hereinafter Phi4tech, makes use or activates different cookies.
- What is a cookie?
We understand by cookies the set of characters that are stored on the hard drive or in the temporary memory of a user’s computer when accessing the pages of certain websites.
- What types of cookies are available?
There are different types of cookies, depending on the service they provide.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are treated, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the place from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analytic cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- What level of intrusion do they produce?
Depending on the type of cookies used, different types of data are also obtained, and therefore the level of intrusion is variable. We can set three levels of intrusion:
- Level 1 or non-intrusive cookies: these are login cookies on sites where registered users exist, shopping carts, viewing preferences… are inherent in the system and their blocking would cause them to be able to use the requested services. (Technical, Customization).
- Level 3 or moderately intrusive: provided, managed and used by third parties in order to obtain data for advertising sites (banners) or the use of social content (social media plugin) and that must be expressly authorized by the user. In the case of social cookies, consent is made on the social media sites themselves. (Advertising, behavioral advertising).
- What cookies does our website collect?
Below is a list of the cookies generated by www.phi4tech.com and the level of intrusion thereof, so that you can verify that we will only use the cookies necessary to provide the service, and the level of intrusion is as minimum as possible. In addition to the cookies generated www.phi4tech.com there may be third-party cookies, generated by the browser itself, operating system, traffic tracking tools, etc.
In any case, these cookies are NON-INTRUSIVE but we cannot specify them all since it depends on which operating system or browser the user accesses the website if, at any time we detect the presence of cookies with a HIGH INTRUSION PROFILE, we will inform you duly, expressly requesting that you accept that we use them during your browsing.
Cookies: 1P_JAR, ANID, APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, _Secure – 3 PAPISID, _Secure – 3PSID, _Secure – 3PSIDCC, _Secure – APISID, _Secure – HSID, _Secure -SSID, DV, OTZ, UULE. From: Google Analytics. Purspose: Identify and collect data. Level of intrusion: minimum. Duration: session – max. 2 years.
Cookies: _ga, _gat_UA- 140182084-1,_gid, cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary, viewed_cookie_policy. Type: own. Purspose: Analytics, related to Google Analytics. Level of intrusion: minimum. Duration: session – max. 2 years.
- Can I set my browser to prevent the installation of cookies?
Yes, you have the option to configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive, although we do not recommend it as you may lose some of its functionalities, not be able to access different parts of the website or take advantage of one of our services, and because one of the advantages is the convenience of not having to include your data every time you enter your profile on our website.
How you set it up depends on the features of your browser. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, through your browser, the instructions for each are as follows:
For more information about Google Chrome click here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Opera click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
In the case of cookies activated by the Google Analytics tool we provide you with the information of these cookies from their own website: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Published: November 12, 2020
© 2020, PHI 4 TECHNOLOGY S.L.