Compliance with the art. 10 Law 34/2002, 11th of June, of “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico” (LSSI-CE), the identity data of the Website Responsible is shown below:
- Corporate name: PHI 4 TECHNOLOGY S.L.
- Inscription: Registro Mercantil de Madrid en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid en el tomo 36.654, folio 30, hoja M-657.415
- Commercial name: PHI 4 TECHNOLOGY.
- Address: CALLE SOR ANGELA DE LA CRUZ, NUM. 10
PLANTA 2, 28020 MADRID (España)
- Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +34 635 433 697
The previous website (from now on the “Website) is property of PHI 4 TECHNOLOGY S.L. (from now on the “Provider”) and the company gives to the users the current document which comply with the responsibilities shown in the Law 34/2002, “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico” (LSSI-CE), and inform to the users about the use general conditions of the website.
Website use and User responsibility
Therefore, the User has the responsibility of reading them every time he/she accesses to the Website. In the case the user does not agree to any term, he/she must refrain from the use of the Website.
Moreover, the user is aware that sometimes the Provider will be able to establish particular conditions for the use of the website content and specific services. The use of these contents and services means the agreement of these particular conditions.
The user takes responsibility to use the website correctly. This responsibility extends to:
- Use the information, content, services and/or data offered by the Provider following the current Conditions, morals and public order. You must not use these to lead damage to any third ones or the working of the Website.
- The information given to the Provider through any form by the User must be true and lawful. The User must immediately inform to the Provider for any fact which could lead to the wrong use of the information registered in the forms, such as but not only, stole, loss or non-authorized access to login and/or password information, so the Provider will cancel it immediately.
The Provider reserves the right of delete any comment or contribution that violate the law, people dignity respect, discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, against youth, public order and security or, by the Provider’s judgment, not an appropriated publication.
Provider’s Responsibility, Force Majeure and User’s duties
The Provider could immediately stop the service or the user relationship if it detects that the use of the website or any other offered service is opposite to the current Use General Conditions.
The website has been checked and reviewed so it could work correctly. In theory, the correct work for 365 days per year and 24 hours per day can be guaranteed. However, the Provider cannot avoid the chance of any majeure force that makes impossible to access to the website.
Therefore, the Provider cannot guarantee the continuous access, correct view, download or the utility of the information or any element shown on the website. They can be broken or disrupted by any circumstances out of the Provider control.
The Provider is not responsible of the damages, losses, reclaims or expenses from the use of the Website. It will be only responsible of deleting, as soon as possible, any content which can lead to such damages, once it is notified.
Especially the Provider will not be responsible of the damage from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections of the electronic system performance, done by any deficiency, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or another cause beyond control of the Provider.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof.
- Social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government.
The User commits himself/herself to make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: the current applicable legislation; the Conditions of Use of the Website, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order.
The User must provide truthful information by fulfilling the forms contained in the website with their personal data and to keep them updated to his/her current information.
The user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the Provider or Third Parties for the information provided.
Aside from the established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- If he/she negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, he will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the Provider.
In the case of including links to other websites managed by third parties, as the Provider cannot always control the content created by them on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the Provider states that it will proceed to the immediate remove any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate remove of the redirection to such website, informing the competent authorities about its content.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, names, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, if applicable, have a license or authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in all cases the prior written authorization by the Provider.
Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email email@example.com.
Information to Minors
The access and use of the Website to minors is prohibited. The Provider is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data fulfilled in by the User. Users of legal age who are in charge of minors are reminded that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and/or contents are or are not appropriate for them.
The Provider informs them that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that parents, for example, can decide which are the contents and services of the Portal to which their children can access and which not.
Duration and Termination
The Website service provision and the other services have an indefinite duration. However, the Provider may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When it is possible, the Provider will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
Resolution of controversies. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The current General Conditions of the Website use, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Published: November 12 2020
© 2020, PHI 4 TECHNOLOGY S.L.