At Phi 4 Technology S.L., hereinafter PHI4TECH, we are committed to defending the rights of protection of personal data of our clients and contacts, therefore we publish this information, in order to duly inform:
- About your rights and the use of this website BEFORE providing the data;
- About the measures that guarantee the safeguarding and integrity of the data;
- About the consent prior to the sending of data on your part may be duly substantiated.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Company: Phi 4 Technology, S.L.
CIF: B- 88131537
Address: C/ Sor Ángela de la Cruz N.º 10, 2º. 28020 – Madrid, España.
Phone: 925 192 700
- What is the purpose of the processing of your data?
The data collected through the forms of the website are used to carry out different types of data processing:
- Contact: The data we collect through contact forms will be processed in order to provide you with the necessary information about the services we offer and those that you are interested in.
- Historical: Data processing necessary to be able to have a history of customers that allows subsequent management.
- Employment: Processing of data necessary to include you in the processes of personnel selection and recruitment.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected through the forms of the website will be kept for just the necessary time. After processing, the basic contact details may remain in a historical database of customers, in order to facilitate subsequent arrangements. Once the relationship is finished they will remain blocked only in order to comply with possible legal obligations. In the case of job applications, CVs will be kept for one year, unless you join the company, in which case, it will be kept for the duration of your employment relationship.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We may legally process the requested data by having your consent to do so. This is because you have expressly expressed your consent by selecting the box “I have read and accepted”.
In the case of HISTORICAL: The basis of the processing lies in Phi4tech’s legitimate interest in being able to provide a correct service to users.
In the case of candidatures, the legitimacy will continue to be the consent of the interested party, either, because they send us their candidacy to the email address enabled for it, or, through application by some of the portals dedicated to the effect or professional networks, such as for example, Linkedin.
- Is your data shared with others?
In the “CAREERS” section you have the option of being able to send us your professional profile, so that we can take it into account in future selection processes. We also give you the opportunity, additionally, that, if you wish, we can send your profile to other companies in the group, on a voluntary basis. The companies that are part of the Phi4tech family are listed on the page https://www.phi4tech.com/group-companies/ Your data will only be communicated if you expressly mark this option.
- What rights do you have in providing us with your data?
- Right to information: You have the right to be clearly informed before your data is collected about what data is being processed, for what purpose they are processed, where it has been obtained and whether they will communicate it or communicate it to someone.
- Right of access: To know what data of yours are being processed, for what purpose they are processed, where they have obtained the data and whether they will be communicated or communicated to someone.
- Right of rectification: To modify your inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of cancellation: To cancel your inappropriate or excessive data.
- Right to object: To prevent your data from being processed or no longer processed, but only in the cases established by law.
- Right of limitation of processing: To request the processing of data to be suspended in the cases established by law.
- Right to data portability: In order to receive your data provided in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another controller.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: In order not to make a decision about you that produces legal effects or affects you based only on the processing of your data.
- How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise any of your rights you must request it from the email email@example.com including:
1.- Photocopy of the id (passport or other identity document) or electronic signature.
2.- Content of the request you make and, if necessary, the documents that prove it.
3.- Address (for notification purposes), date and signature.
If you exercise your rights by an expressly appointed volunteer representative, you must provide the electronic document or instrument proving representation.
In the event that the data subject is a minor or disabled, the rights shall be exercised by his duly accredited legal representative.
- What can you do if your rights have not been taken care of?
In case you consider that we have not satisfied your request, you can submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the section of its website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf
- Links to other webs
Published: November 12 2020 | Modified: July 7 2020
© 2020, PHI 4 TECHNOLOGY S.L.